Features and advantages of autoblog plugin
Autoblog plugin is a complex autoblogging solution that offers a powerful range of features and unlimited possibilities. While complex the plugin is still easy to use. Below you will find an overview over the most important features. The Autoblog plugin Developer Version includes all modules and features with source code!
Here is list of all available modules and screenshots.
1. Autoblog projectsThis picture shows the "Projects" page of Autoblog plugin which gives an overview over all the projects you have set up. You can control several things about them as well as move to a more detailed view by clicking on the projects name.
2. Create project pageThis is the detail view of a single autoblog plugin project, with more options and information about the specific project. There are two type of projects: HTML projects and PHP projects. PHP projects are more flexible and require some basic knowledge of PHP, Amazon API, Flickr API etc. to edit. If you don`t want editing of these projects – then there is no difference what type of project You use. The main task of these projects – is the content modification. HTML project can modify content just as well as the PHP project.
3. Options pageOptions are required for authorization on Amazon, Flickr, Twitter and other services. All authorization pages are listed here – just use web links to register your new account or use your existing account.
4. Amazon search settingsHere are settings for searching in Amazon marketplace database. The autoblog plugin need some additional data like keywords, marketplace node and other data to display most relevant advertisement from Amazon. If you don`t plan use Amazon advertisement in your blog – you can leave this page empty.
5. Ads blocksHTML code for advertisement blocks. Every advertisement block has to be described here. Plugin archive contains 3 preinstalled ready to use ads blocks for Amazon. You can add here advertisement blocks from Adsense, Chitika or other advertisement network.
6. Create new Ads blockCreation of new advertisement block is available on this page. Every modification of HTML code is displayed on right yellow rectangle, so you can see what happens with the block after editing (without integrating it into your blog).
7. Log pageLog page contains information about your ads blocks. Here you can see the clicks statistics: the amount of user clicking on every ads block (for Amazon blocks only).
Every request to Amazon database is cached into Autoblog plugin cache directory ([WP]/wp-content/plugins/autoblogplugin/cache). Here you can see which volume on HDD is required for this cache. You can remove all files from this directory at any time just by clicking "empty cache" button.
Video tutorial – making Your first blog
Video tutorial – customize advertisement in Your blog
In this video tutorial we explain how to add advertisement blogs from Amazon to your Wordpress blog. You can see this advertisement blocks in the demo blog (see sidebar).